03 December 2007

Ennui

It is a good evening, gentle readers, for tonight we shall discuss ennui, an excellent subject that promises to enthuse you all beyond measure. I myself brim with an extraordinary enthusiasm that I can scarcely abide. Soon I shall begin a brief pause to allow the overwhelming deluge of feeling that has undoubtedly flooded your hearts to recede. Ennui, after all, never fails to invoke the deepest emotions within us. A pause is therefore absolutely necessary, for I can hear your ecstatic cries even here in these lonely and faraway lands.

.....

.......

......................

.....

........................

Make remembrance of the countryside if you find yourself weeping.

..

...

.......

Here is a soothing oration:

ooh...
lann...
thann...
.....
ehs...
....
may...
ag...
.....
roy...
koss...
ohn...

Actually, I tire of ennui, so I have few further words for you. I shall not much longer continue on. I encourage you all instead to find the secrets stowed away in these utterances.

..............

.......

.............

Have you enough ennui to seek them out?

2 comments:

maria said...

I do indeed have the ennui, but lack the time. I'm bored with what I'm doing, but I have more than enough to consume my time.

Thorvald Erikson said...

A truly bored person would forgo responsibility in favor of such a futile pursuit as this. I hold to my final pronouncement.