17 August 2007

Liberal Education

Today I learned a thing.

We all must bear in mind that it is absolutely essential to maintain our Purity of Essence. Like General Ripper, I drink only purified water, but this is not enough. It is necessary to take the utmost care in all we consume. It never was the fluoridation. Remember well my words, and perhaps you will not be poisoned.

Five general guidelines:
1. Do not eat meat-like substance.
2. In fact, do not eat food-like substance at all.
3. If possible, find a food tester to die before you do.
4. If you consume tap water, distill it.
5. When you consume real food (the only kind of food), distill it.

I wish you all good fortune, for it as I always say:

Meat is far more interesting when it cannot be readily identified.

Interesting things are not to be consumed. They are to be investigated by our intellectuals and displayed in our museums.

Remember well that which I have taught you.

1 comment:

maria said...

Haha clearly you never saw band camp food (we never found out what was in the meatloaf or the taquitos, but they tasted good)or the corn dogs they served at my elementary school (aren't hot dogs supposed to be pink, not grey?). Thanks to the culinary practices of my gradmother, I can (and will) eat any kind of food and live to tell about it, very rarely suffering any sickness from it. Grandmas are supposed to be amazing cooks that spoil you with their cookies and whatnot, but my grandmother works hard to strengthen the immune systems of her kids and grandchildren.

I consume interesting food of questionable nutritional value whenever possible. It's an adventure! Like my grandma's spinach and egg bake, and the poorly reheated Thai food (I'm sure anyone who went to Wednesday nights last year emembers exactly what I'm talking about).