15 October 2007

Nice and Shiny New Things

When one acquires nice and shiny new things one must either purge one's possessions of old and dull things or find more storage. Despite the fact that I have more storage, in my cleaning of my weblog I have purged some clearly inactive persons from my friendship list. If these persons resume activity, I will put them back, but until then, it is to be assumed they do not exist.

On the other side of the proverbial coin, I have added some other friends to my friendship list. If you are still missing, I have forgotten you. Do not worry, though! I think no less of you, just not very much to begin with! Also, I have added a poll. If it amuses me, I shall keep it around. If not, then you, O readers, shall be polled no more. Please vote only once. I do not know the rules, but I thought I'd say so anyway.

Lastly, I am now the proud owner of a new black trenchcoat. Someday soon I will wear it to a cultural event, for I attend many cultural events these days, and it is the same color as my black pants.

Now you know, and I hear talk that knowing is half the battle.

No comments: