03 October 2007

Photography

Photography is a fine art pursued by many fine people. You can often tell the fineness of an art by the extent to which it can be abused, and by that merit, photography is a very fine art, as are music and poetry and painting and cooking. I am not a photographer, but I did make a photograph. It is a poor photograph, for photographs often turn out poor when they are exposed to magic. Notice that there is no 'k' in magic. That means it is not real, but do not tell; that would ruin my illusion. This photograph consists of myself casting a divine spell. You can see the magic in the form of a ball of light in the grasp of my hands. It was an extraordinarily potent spell that I cast, so let me tell you what it did. It created the illusion of darkness in the room and reversed the directions right and left! Then everything resumed as before. For clarity, this very photograph may be observed here:



Beware of any latent magic that may resonate from its image.

2 comments:

maria said...

In other words, you used a mirror and the ball of divine magic is the camera's flash.

Thorvald Erikson said...

Yes, magic!