05 January 2008

Striken by Amazing!

My friends, I know what you are asking yourselves:

"How could he possibly make his weblog more amazing?"

I tell you, I could augment it with more wonders than ever before! You may have noticed some of these things, but I shall detail them all, starting with the bar that lives at the very top of the page. It was once a shade of blue, which clashed with everything. "This," I said, "will not do, in the name of Art." Therefore I discovered a way to change it so that it now blends quite well. The other wonders are all new links to other interweb sites, which are these:

Scrupulo has a destiny. Either it shall become a great conqueror or a great prophet, unless of course it accidentally dies. It is a fellow weblog, operated by an excellent fellow. It should be read with complete devotion. It belongs to the mind that gave us the Duke of Mons, after all.

The Scriabin Society of America is a society that I would likely join, except I will not pay their dues.

P.D.Q. Bach is J.S. Bach's long-forgotten youngest son, and is considered to be perhaps history's worst composer, with such works as Oedipus Tex. The only real excuse for his life ist that he did not actually exist.

Howard Shore should be immortalized for all time for his scores for The Lord of the Rings films. He has his very own interweb site, and sometimes I look upon it.

The Royal Family has an interweb site. Who knew? Well, I did, of course.

The Prince of Wales has an interweb site of his own, as well. For those who have not yet done so, seek out the children's section and attempt his puzzles, truly the Amusements of Nobility.

Ravi Zacharias should have been added long ago. William Lane Craig has lived on my list for quite a while, but why should he be all alone? There is no excuse for such negligence. Of course, I am still neglecting other Wise Men who deserve a place on my list of links, but they do not matter right now.

Also, to wrap up (as the Christmastime Elf says) this discussion of my hyperlinks (to use the technical jargon), the following Excellent Good Friends of mine are currently to at least some extent alive on these interwebs:

Adventures in the Life of an Antisocial Treehugger
Backwards sdrawcaB
Blurredbrain
Church Voices
Doxazo Theos
Henrisian Theory
Scrupulo


It just goes to show that nothing can live without Friendship, so let us all go sailing on the Good Ship FriendShip, where the sunlight will brighten our faces as we sail under a rainbow with at least several porpoises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

    "Thanks for the shout-out

          -Ben"

  -Scrupulo