13 March 2008

Return of the Music of the Future

Later this evening there shall appear upon this weblog some groovy new music. I would be posting it now, but I have places to be, being as important as I am. That being said, do come back later when there shall be nice things prepared.

Edit: (7:16 pm) Really, I promise! I have to be lectured again in a moment, I am sorry.

Edit again: (1:39 am) My scanner is not cooperating, and I am already late in such engagements as sleep and diligent study. Friday afternoon--nothing stands in my way.

Edit again again: (A new day, well past my bed time) I told you a lie. I am still sorry. It will be up eventually. Every day I have said to myself, "I have these happy ideas of laughter, as well as this music, which I would like to present to my friends, for it shall make smiles," but I fail to bring smiles. More smiles later, I say!

3 comments:

maria said...

*humming Jeopardy tune*

Thorvald Erikson said...

I would excuse myself with business, but I have been playing games and watching television for the last five hours since my appointed tasks for the day were completed, so I cannot.

Now, however, is the hour, as long as there are no problems with Science and Technology.

Thorvald Erikson said...

Oh, and you are going to have to pay the late Merv Griffin royalties for that humming.