17 April 2008

My Secret Plan for a --------- ---- based on ------ ---------.

Good evening, best of friends. This evening, I am going to share with you some of the secret wisdom to which I have been devoting my private studying. That is the sort of studying the academic establishment is not interested in endorsing. As you are surely not aware, I have been planning a --------- ---- based on ------ ----- and --------- since November. It is a grand vision, and I hope I can achieve it successfully, for the sake of the -------- ------ and -------- ---------- on which it was conceived. The first book I obtained for the project is called ------ ---- --- ------ by ------- ------, and it was written in the early twentieth century. It was gifted to me at Christmastime in accordance with my explicit request. Since then, I have continued with another, more recent book, albeit a less scholarly one, on the same topic, called very similarly ------ ----- --- ------- by ----- -----. This one I have not yet finished, but I have finished the section on the matter at hand, which pertains specifically to -------.

Following those -------- aspects of the pursuit, there is the vastly significant ------- elements thereof, which I currently research in the books ------'- -------- ----- ----- by ------ ------ and more importantly, --- ------- ----- -- ------- by ------ -------. The latter, you see, contains a very informative and detailed dissertation in the preface, explaining more than I had ever hoped to find on the subject of ------- ----- -----, the ----- ----, and the --------, though I had not quite counted on the latter two, despite their being a vast source of ideas. Back to the books, both these works have complemented each other significantly, having emerged from the same nineteenth century movement to -------- the ------- ----- of -------. Both the authors knew and cited one another, though ------'s work involves little actual text, excepting the introduction. With every passing page, though, my confidence in the feasibility of the task which I have appointed to myself grows along with its prospects for success. The last note I should like to make is that I saw mentioned in one of these books, ------'s, the name of ----- -------, whose book on ------------- I have possessed for a long while but never read. It is also serving me well at this moment, allowing me to take the ---------- influence from the proper context. He also was a well-humored writer, which is just grand.

It is all a delightful business, and I shall conclude finally by saying that I hope the fulfillment of the plan, both in work and in result, is even more splendidly delightful.

2 comments:

maria said...

I don't have enough interest in cryptograms to try to figure this out.

Thorvald Erikson said...

The only conceivable way to figure this out is to go through my stuff, so that is a wise decision.