11 August 2008

An Instant Classic!

After a year or so, I bring you not only legibility, but also printability, which I noticed today I never gave to this piece of music, having learnt several new secrets about getting from MUS file to JPEG image. This edition also corrects a few errors that I found in the previous version, which also means my audio files (which I have now learned to put on this site, and such is my next goal) are all inaccurate. This does not reflect well on my musical hearing, I am afraid. That said, I shall also say that this music resides kindly with my warmest affections.





2 comments:

maria said...

My timing is horrible. I printed out the legible but not exactly printer-friendly version yesterday.

I really do like this song. It's definitely my favorite from the Music of the Future CD.

Thorvald Erikson said...

Thank you. That really means a great deal to me.