08 September 2007

A Good Day's Adventure

Today's grand adventure involved my stepping outside of my river valley home into the river valley, camera in hand, and photographing the strange and friendly gourd that has made a habit of growing there. Thus I took several photographs, comprising an analysis of my friend The Gourd from all appropriate angles. Also, in that stone wall live snakes. I found a skin of one of them and photographed that, as well. Here is the pictorial summary of my adventure:







The End.

1 comment:

maria said...

I attempted to look up whether or not gourds undergo the C4 photosynthesis cycle (which would account for the fact that it thrived in the drought that ended today), but all that wikipedia and countless other sources will tell me is that corn and crabgrass are C4 plants, most plants are C3 plants, and many types of succulents and tropical plants follow the CAM photosynthesis cycle.